Carry an Oral Hygiene Travel Kit
Are you traveling soon? Carry an oral hygiene travel kit with you that includes your dentist’s phone number. Don’t forget to brush and floss!
Building an Oral Hygiene Travel Kit
Good oral hygiene is a very important part of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Remember that travel is no excuse to neglect good oral hygiene practices. Read this blog for a few quick tips on how to keep your healthy smile shining bright even while you are traveling. Building an oral hygiene travel kit for yourself and your family is very simple.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CREATING AN ORAL HYGIENE TRAVEL KIT
- How many individuals will use your kit?
- How long is your travel time?
- How can I pack the items needed in an organized travel-friendly manner?
ITEMS YOU DON’T WANT TO FORGET
- Be prepared: Have your dentist’s phone number easily accessible in the kit for unexpected situations.
- Toothpaste: Remember to place your toothpaste tubes in a sealed container or plastic bag.
- Toothbrushes. Don’t forget to include a few extra toothbrushes just in case you need them.
- Plastic bags. Label each family member’s toothbrush and place them each in a separate plastic bag.
- Floss and mouthwash. Don’t forget to floss twice a day and use mouthwash as directed to keep your mouth healthy and clean.
- Healthy snacks. Avoid sugary or acidic food and beverages that can damage your teeth. Choose healthy snacks like fruits and vegetables.
- Forget your toothbrush? Rinse vigorously with water to wash away some of that cavity-causing bacteria. When you do get to the store, make sure you buy a toothbrush with the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
If you are looking for an affordable alternative to dental insurance for your family enroll in the Dental Direct Family Plan for up to 5 members and receive 1 FREE teeth cleaning per member per year. Enroll today and save 50% on an annual membership.